Monday, February 22, 2010

For the architect who has everything ...

I'm told the Frank Gehry collection at Tiffany has been around for a while, but it's new to me, and may be new to many of you in the design world. I wish I had seen it a couple of weeks ago so I could've shared it with you before Valentine's Day, but there are plenty of special occasions on the calendar, so get shopping! New items include star-shaped bangles and rings ranging in price from $250 to $600. The overall collection ranges in price from $8,400 for an 18K torque necklace to $40 for a white China rock tumbler, so clearly there's something for every price range.

Do you own any of these pieces? Do your fellow architects know who designed it - or at least put his name on it? What do you think of the collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think...